ADCB India bridges the gulf between you and your investment needs through Invest Link.
As a Non-resident Indian (NRI), you can now invest in India’s growing capital market through Invest Link. Experience the convenience of purchasing or selling shares in Indian companies using the NRI Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) account with ADCB. The PIS account is operated in accordance with the terms and conditions specified under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), 1999.
These investment services, under the banner name Invest Link, are offered by ADCB India on a non-discretionary basis.
Naturally, the decisions relating to investing, redeeming and reorganising your portfolio fully rests with you while we play a supporting role.
However, as a customer of ADCB India through Invest Link, we also provide you with regular free market updates for your information and benefit. Similarly, when you opt for an Invest Link account, you can be sure of personalised attention and customised services, which are specialities of ADCB India. You will also be given a Relationship Manager to assist with your investment needs.
- Your Invest Link (NRI PIS) account can be opened under the NRE (repatriable investment) as well as the NRO (non-repatriable investment) category. These are investment accounts where your portfolio details are maintained and you are updated on the changes periodically
- When you opt for Invest Link, you need to open separate NRE/NRO bank accounts as PIS-related transactions can only be routed through them
- ADCB’s Mumbai branch will be your designated bank for the purpose of portfolio investment services (Invest Link). We will ensure that your investments are as per the FEMA guidelines and will undertake the settlement of your transactions through an approved panel of brokers and also file the requisite reports with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as per FEMA, 1999
- ADCB Netlink access will be provided for NRI PIS accounts, allowing you to transfer funds to and from your regular NRE/NRO accounts
- ADCB India offers Invest Link via an approved panel of brokers
- You will have personalised attention to take care of your investment needs
- Receive daily updates covering the latest developments in the market coupled with market intelligence
- The most competitive rates (inclusive of brokerage) to make your investment decisions cost effective
- The majority of the activities are carried out by the Bank. You just have to place the order, complete certain formalities and then relax. We will then take care of your entire transaction and at the end of the day, confirmation details will be sent to your email inbox
- We take care of your investment needs and also ensure that your transactions are carried out at the best possible price, thereby reducing your acquisition costs.