Our non-resident savings accounts let you save your money in Indian currency. With full repatriation for the interest earned and no tax liability, our savings accounts are the ideal way to grow your capital while abroad. We offer a host of services in the form of savings accounts.
Rates, fees and charges, wherever applicable, are subject to change without prior notice. The latest schedule of fees is available upon request at our branches in India and is also accessible here.
Expand all Collapse all
NRI Savings Account
The NRI savings account lets you transfer your earnings to India conveniently and securely. You can repatriate the funds held in the account along with the interest earned at any point in time without paying tax on the interest earned.
To find out the initial deposit requirements for opening an NRI savings account and the minimum balance needed, please refer to our latest schedule of fees accessible here.
- You can appoint a mandate or authorise a person to operate the bank account on your behalf
- Pay zero tax on the interest earned in your NRI account in India
- NetBanking and mobile banking.
Savings NRO Account
Savings NRO accounts are used for depositing your local income, such as rent, dividends or any other income generated in India. From the moment you repatriate your funds, after applicable tax payments, to operating the account via the various direct banking channels, experience hassle-free banking from any corner of the world.
To find out the initial deposit required for opening an Savings NRO account and the minimum balance needed, please refer to our latest schedule of fees accessible here.
- Open an Savings NRO account jointly with a resident Indian
- Conduct transactions online with 24x7 security via NetBanking
- Appoint a beneficiary to operate the account using the nomination facility
- Transfer funds in any currency from abroad with our free foreign exchange.
For further details, please click here.
LOGIN TO ADCBNetLink
Get instant online access to your account with the convenience of conducting basic transactions any day, anytime, anywhere.
Personal Internet Banking